You are reading material prepared during the development of the pirate life simulation game Corsairs Legacy by Ukrainian Mauris studio with the aim of popularizing the marine theme in general and pirate games in particular. You can follow the project news on our website, YouTube channel, and Telegram.
Sea Dogs: To Each His Own — a continuation of the legendary series of games Sea Dogs from a group of BlackMark Studio enthusiasts and Akella, as well as the latest official add-on based on Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales (Sea Dogs 3).
Sea Dogs: To Each His Own was developed over 4 years. The game was released on December 7, 2012 in Russian, and in 2016 English localization was added. You can buy and download Sea Dogs: To Each His Own on the project's Steam page.
It is worth noting that Sea Dogs: To Each His Own was not released on discs, so Steam is the only way to buy the game. But you still have plenty to choose from.
The case is in the "Sea Dogs: To Each His Own Legendary edition", which is currently under development. We attach its Steam page. You will be able to buy and download Sea Dogs: To Each His Own (Legendary Edition) at the time of release.
You can wait for the release and then buy and download it, but in order to talk about the benefits of the legendary edition, we need to sort out the situation with the DLC.
A detailed list is given below. You can either buy and download the regular version of Sea Dogs: To Each His Own without DLC, or any of them to choose from at a convenient time for you.
- DLC “Flying the Jolly Roger” (56% positive reviews on Steam), which includes 10 new quests for the mid-game Corsairs, new items, and locations, as well as the ability to store goods and some ships for free on a separate island;
- DLC "The Сaleuche" (80% positive reviews on Steam), which will give you a new macro quest, as well as a ship and equipment;
- DLC "Hero of the Nation" (63% of positive reviews on Steam), which will add a long storyline and new weapons to the game;
- DLC "The Final Lesson" (56% positive reviews on Steam), offering 6 new quests for the early game;
- DLC "Happily Ever After" (50% positive reviews on Steam), which includes two new quests, a new weapon, and a romantic epilogue with the main character's chosen personal interest.
One of the main features of the legendary edition of Sea Dogs To Each His Own is that it will contain both all current patches for the original game To Each His Own, as well as all DLCs.
In addition, BlackMark Studio promises us a number of advantages in it, the most important of which are:
- Many new quests, including personal stories of party members;
- New locations;
- Building your own colony;
- Rebalance of difficulty, economy, and RPG elements;
- New soundtrack and voice acting in addition to the old ones;
- Improved fencing system.
We hope you found this article useful!
Learn more about the Corsairs Legacy - Historical Pirate RPG Simulator project and add it to your wishlist on the game's Steam page.