Sea Dogs: To Each His Own is a computer game, the latest in the Sea Dogs series of games developed by BlackMark Studio based on the Storm 2.8-2.9 engine. Sea Dogs To Each His Own game was released on December 7, 2012. Initially, the game Sea Dogs: To Each His Own was developed as an unofficial add-on to the game Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships, but later the Akella company, which is the official distributor of all games in the Sea Dogs series, decided to release it commercially.
The Corsairs Legacy team at the Save the Pirate YouTube channel is creating a digital legacy of pirate game development information on behalf of key game developers. During the existence of the YouTube channel Save the Pirate, we interviewed all the key developers of the games from the Sea Dogs game series: Pirates of the Caribbean (Sea Dogs 2), Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales, Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships, Sea Dogs: To Each His Own, developers of add-ons for the Sea Dogs game series, such as Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons, Sea Dogs 3: Secrets of the Far Seas, Sea Dogs: A Pirate's Story, as well as the developer of the Corsairs Ship Pack mod for Sea Dogs. You can find all text versions of interviews about Sea Dogs games at the links below:
- Interview with the developer of Sea Dogs: To Each His Own. The first part of the interview
- Interview with the developer of Sea Dogs To Each His Own. The second part of the interview
- Key moments in the creation of the game Sea Dogs. To Each His Own
- Where to download and buy the game Sea Dogs: To Each His Own?
- Is there hardcore in Sea Dogs: To Each His Own? Opinion of BlackMark Studio developers
- The best weapon in Sea Dogs: To Each His Own
- Sea Dogs: History of Creation The Seaward.RU Team. Interview With ALexusB
- Secret islands in the Sea Dogs: To Each His Own
- Sea Dogs: To Each His Own archipelago map. Mod on the island water borders