This material was prepared during the development of the Corsairs Legacy pirate life simulation game by Ukrainian Mauris studio in order to popularize the marine theme in general and pirate games in particular.
Tempest: Pirate Action RPG was released on August 22, 2016. HeroCraft is still supporting the project to this day. The game was released on Mobile and Desktop. Users rated the game quite highly, judging by Steam statistics: 70% of positive reviews around the world and 81% among the Russian-speaking community.
If you are interested in the Tempest project or you are simply not indifferent to the pirate topic, and your hands have not yet reached Tempest, be sure to try it out.
First of all, we will indicate where this game can be purchased, including for free. But it is worth clarifying that the paid version contains additional content.
- Tempest: Pirate Action RPG game page on Steam;
- Download the Free version of Tempest Pirate Action RPG in the AppStore;
- Download the Paid version of Tempest: Pirate Action RPG in the AppStore;
- Download the Free version of Tempest Pirate Action RPG on Google Play;
- Download the Paid version of Tempest: Pirate Action RPG on Google Play.
A few gameplay tips for Tempest that are usually given to new players:
- In battle, maneuver in the blind spots of your opponents! During the battle, you can clearly trace the zone of destruction of opponents. Try to make the most of this advantage, and you will always have to consider the wind — sometimes it can behave completely unpredictably!
- Monitor the status of your ship! It is not only about timely repairs, but also the purchase of a sufficient amount of supplies, as well as the regular replenishment of the team.
- Be sure to check the notice boards when you arrive at a new port!
Also on the website playground.ru, you can download saves, cheat tables, and trainers for the Tempest Pirate Action RPG game.
We hope this material was useful to you!
Learn more about the Corsairs Legacy – Historical Pirate RPG Simulator project and add it to your wishlist on the game page on Steam.