Tempest: Pirate Action RPG is an open-world pirate RPG. As Avrelii, the key developer of Tempest, says, in order to create a project of such a theme, you need to be indifferent to it. The developer liked the genre after his gaming experience in Sea Dogs, which he considers the standard of a pirate game. At first, the Tempest Pirate Action RPG project was developed by him alone. Then his wife began to help Avrelii with graphics, with whom he works to this day. After 5 years, Avrelii left the Tempest: Pirate Action RPG project, leaving a convenient toolkit to support the game by HeroCraft, which acted as a publisher.
The Corsairs Legacy team at the Save the Pirate YouTube channel is creating a digital legacy of pirate game development information on behalf of key game developers. As part of the creation of these materials, we interviewed the key developer of the game Tempest: Pirate Action RPG Avrelii. On our website, we have published a text version of the full interview about the game Tempest, a short version of the interview with the key moments of the creation of the Tempest game, as well as several variations of materials about the game Tempest: Pirate Action RPG. The text versions of the materials can be found at the links below:
- Tempest: Pirate Action RPG Developer Interview
- Tempest Pirate Action RPG Game Development Highlights
- Where to download Tempest: Pirate Action RPG? Walkthrough tips and cheats for the game
- Early access — good or bad? The opinion of the creator of Tempest: Pirate Action RPG
- Do indie developers need publishers? The opinion of the creator of Tempest Pirate Action RPG
- Why did the creator of Tempest: Pirate Action RPG leave his project?